The ability to prevent breast disease has always been within our reach - within our own hands. Let's turn the tide on breast disease with breast care!
We will meet once a week for four consecutive 90 minute classes. In this four-part class you will learn:
- Basic anatomy and function of your breasts and lymph system.
- The IMPORTANCE of lymphatic function in breast health.
- Self-massage techniques to flush toxins and impurities from your breast tissue.
- Application of herb-infused topicals to further promote lymph drainage.
- Herbal teas as tonics!
Each week we will review the BM4BH cleansing protocol of lymph stimulation, breast tissue massage, application of herb-infused oils, salves & creams (a different one each week), and sample a variety of herb stimulating teas to further promote cleaner, healtheir breasts.
Additional topics discussed:
- Underarm deordorants and antiperspirants.
- Bras: The right fit! A new bra measuring system.
- Eating Right for Your Blood Type.
- Breast Thermography.
Cost: $125.00. Teens are always welcome and free of charge when they attend with Mom!
Call for current class schedule.